Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.
Fortress Ewood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Film I Watched Was....

+8
Rover the Sea
Roverdamus
arover
StLedge
Willy
super_keith_andrews
glosterrover
rob_of_the_robots
12 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Last Film I Watched Was.... - Page 19 Empty Re: The Last Film I Watched Was....

Post by Rover the Sea Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 am

Willy wrote:Did you type that post using a calculator? :/

Count on it!

Actually was in work and had been asked by a friend how I liked the movie and this was copied and pasted from an e-mail wot I wrote to her (she is a Bond fan). No point wasting artistic licence on you scrotes!!
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

The Last Film I Watched Was.... - Page 19 Empty Re: The Last Film I Watched Was....

Post by glosterrover Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Scrotes is it?? Suspect
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:41 am

Only the ones that react to it...
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:01 pm

tongue
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 am

House of Sand and Fog 2003

A little gem this one, an emotionally drained young woman has her house wrongfully repossessed and this triggers off a series of truly tragic events as an exiled Iranian family buys it at auction. Ben Kingsley is excellent in this moving film which worked for me on all levels.

arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok so not technically a film....yet but i have just watched the first trailer for Zach Snyders "Man Of Steel"......WOW,bring on the Summer cheers
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Argo 2012

Considering this is one of the films in the running for best picture at the upcoming Oscars this is a really disappointing effort. No development of character whatsoever, silly story and it turns out its all not true anyway. The best thing that can be said about it is the outdoor beachvenue I viewed it at in Goa. Seriously if this wins an Oscar I give up.

arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:10 pm

I "tried" to watch it and failed, miserably!
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 pm

One to miss then. Not a fan of Affleck...Afflick....Ahfeckit
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10906
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:04 am

Looper 2012

Pretty good of its kind, I always like Joseph Gordon Levitt and Willis gets to kick some arse too. Imaginative enough plot too, set in the future and involving time travel and a pretty scary little kid.

arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:08 am

Having established that Argo was a bag of old shit and that Lincoln was a wee bit serious and sanctimonious and, for me Django was good enough if a little overlong and got more attention than it deserved due to Tarantino's involvement. I would have to go for The Perils of Being a Wallflower and Silver Linings Playbook as the best things I have seen from 2012 so far with an honourable mention for Wild Bill. Of course I'm not counting Searching For Sugarman it being a documentary n' all but that's a must see, a great story.
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 am

Oh yes and the other one I've not seen was the best film nominated French film Amour which I'm pretty much looking forward to. That one may slip in there.
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by DodgyGambit Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 am

The Raid

Foreign film (think its Indonesian)
Plot: Bunch of rookie cops break into a block of flats to capture crimelord and kingpin of all crime in the city.
If you liked films like martial arts movies then this will be right up your street. Fight scenes are well choreographed and very enjoyable.
Lost my understanding of the storyline but probably because I was enjoying the action so much.

Thought it could have ended better.

7.84/10
DodgyGambit
DodgyGambit
Admin

Number of posts : 5618

https://fortressewood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm

It is Indonesian Dodge but surprisingly Directed by a Welshman,they are currently filming the sequel and also an unsurprising American remake. Good film
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Evil Dead 2013

Half decent but you should never mess with a classic,too dependent on outright gore but with an ace wink to the original post credits 7/10
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Django Unchained...

...excellent!

Must re-watch as I think the soundtrack was good too!
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by DodgyGambit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Dark Knight Rises

I'm gonna be controversial and say I didn't enjoy it, Batman hardly makes an appearance, dragged on a little too long but the most annoying thing for me was that most the action sequences were done during the day time and it just didn't seem right to me for a 'dark' version of batman.

5 yes 5!!! out of 10
DodgyGambit
DodgyGambit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:30 pm

I think the point of the day time was that he was being forced out of his 'usual' surroundings to bring Bane down...could be wrong.
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DodgyGambit Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 am

I think batman was on screen for about 15mins altogether in the movie.
DodgyGambit
DodgyGambit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm

He was too busy rising for the rest of the film Dodge Wink
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Fri May 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Rover the Sea wrote:Django Unchained...

...excellent!

Must re-watch as I think the soundtrack was good too!

Aye, I liked it as well. Very entertaining. And Leo Di Caprio AGAIN steals the show. The guy just gets better with age, I swear.
Willy
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9876
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Man Of Steel 2013

Brilliant Rebooting of Superman,Henry Cavill is brilliant,Michael Shannon gives good Zod,Russell Crowe gives gravitas as Jor-El and Amy Adams is simply stunning,rumours are the next one could be out as soon as next year.........bring it on     9.5/10
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:08 am

Fast and Furious VI

...meh! tongue
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

They are already making F&F VII with Mr versatile aren't they?

Is there nothing that man can't do...?
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Pacific Rim 2013

Epic,Glorious,Spectacularly Silly....Del Toro is the God of Monster Movies!!!!!!

9.999999999/10
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next