Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.
Fortress Ewood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Film I Watched Was....

+8
Rover the Sea
Roverdamus
arover
StLedge
Willy
super_keith_andrews
glosterrover
rob_of_the_robots
12 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Last Film I Watched Was.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Film I Watched Was....

Post by Sheepy Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Shut the fuck up. I've only just woke up. I'm tired. And yesterday's curry is still playing havoc with me.
Sheepy
Sheepy
League One
League One

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

The Last Film I Watched Was.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Film I Watched Was....

Post by Roverdamus Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 pm

There's no way you should be tired after waking up at 3:00 in the afternoon.
Roverdamus
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7822
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is a CLASSIC!
RTM08
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5935
Registration date : 2009-02-15

http://www.hawx.comxa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by super_keith_andrews Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 pm

The breakfast club is one of the worst films I have ever watched.
super_keith_andrews
super_keith_andrews
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3778
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 pm

You have problems.
Sheepy
Sheepy
League One
League One

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by super_keith_andrews Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:06 pm

99 problems, to be precise, but a bitch ain't one.
super_keith_andrews
super_keith_andrews
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Classic 80's movies.....priceless cheers
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm Not There 2007

This is the film about Dylan with 6 different actors playing the part including a black kid, Cate Blanchett, Christian Bale and Richard Gere. Clever stuff this, I reckon I understood about 75% of what was going on familiar as I am with the milestones in his life.

Certainly worth a look.

arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:41 pm

United 93 2006

The one plane that was hijacked that day that fell short of it's target thanks to the passengers who overwhelmed the hijackers and caused it to crash in Pennsylvania rather than into the White House. Very well done this with the events of the day unfolding with considerable drama.

arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Captain America-The First Avenger 2011

pretty good attempt at an origin story for the Cap,Chris Evans(not the ginger one) is very good in the lead and supported well by Tommy Lee Jones Et al,the teaser trailer for "The Avengers" was almost worth the price of admission alone.

8/10
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 am

Seeing Orphan for the second time right now. It happened to be on and I wanna make the most of this ridiculous amount of channels I've paid for just so I can get all the footy next year. There are three main channels that carry Rovers games quite frequently (or did so last year, at least), so that's nice. I can't wait to get a proper telly to watch it on. The 19" 'Konka' I have (hehe) isn't cutting it at all. Fucking TVs are so expensive here, probably 50 or 60% more pricy than there.

Anyway, yeah, I'm watching Orphan. I didn't think it was as good as people said, but I'm gonna give it another go. For some reason. :/

Last edited by Willy on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reason for editing? Lol. Because I needed to edit something. Dong.)
Willy
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9876
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DodgyGambit Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Is the orphan the spanish version or the english version?
DodgyGambit
DodgyGambit
Admin

Number of posts : 5618
Registration date : 2008-10-06

https://fortressewood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 pm

English version. After seeing it twice, I can confirm it is utter shit.
Willy
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm

It's not good no
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by super_keith_andrews Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 pm

It's better in spanish.
super_keith_andrews
super_keith_andrews
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:54 pm

It's a Spanish version that's been made by different people using different actors? Or it's just that same movie IN SPANISH? Because that would make it even shitter.
Willy
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by super_keith_andrews Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Different actors. Better actors. Also you can hardly understand what they're saying so it's more about the suspense and it can't be ruined by poor lyrics.
super_keith_andrews
super_keith_andrews
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 am

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011
Took my 11-year-old son to see this and we both loved it. At one point he got a little freaked by the apes as they gather speed toward their goal in a frightening way, but by the end he said it was one of the best movies he has ever seen! I wouldn't go quite that far but it is a great film, the CGI is very well done and almost seamless. The apes all kinda have their own characters too which brings a little realism to it. It is not like any of the other POTA movies in any way, far more believable and the storyline is also a pleasant surprise, in that, it is very much a realistic one and the apes don't "just appear" (semi) upright and speaking like they do in the others.

Roddy McDowell and Charlton Heston it ain't, a worthy 7.85
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by super_keith_andrews Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:55 am

Andy Serkis plays the main (ape) character.
super_keith_andrews
super_keith_andrews
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Yep, does a great job as Caesar the lead ape.
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Cadillac Records 2008

All about the Chess label featuring such luminaries as Muddy Waters, Little Walter, Howling Wolf, Chuck Berry & Etta James. Well made and gripping for me as I love all that kind of stuff.

arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Wall E 2008

What is it about animations that other people rave about that I just don't get? This barely held my attention and I found myself getting very impatient with it. Waste collecting robot for fucks sake. IMDB gives this an 8.5.

Me 4.5
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am

And you're being generous arover
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Shadowboxer - 2005

Strange one, this. Really great cast consisting of Cuba Gooding. Jr, Helen Mirren, Stephen Dorff, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Macy Gray. There's some really weird mother/son/lover/killing partner thing going on between Mirren and Gooding. Jr, but it doesn't really 'work', and it's never fully-explained. The script isn't the strongest, and I felt like the cast was way stronger than anything else, which seemed like a waste of time. Dorff plays a crime boss (who we only see in three or four short-ish scenes) whose pregnant girlfriend gets caught up in an assassination attempt by Mirren and Gooding. Jr on Dorff. The film moves pretty fast and gives you the impression there's a few shocks in store, but nothing all that exciting ever happens. Gooding. Jr shags Mirren a bit, then shags someone else, Mirren gets all motherly about Dorff's spawn, who they steal away, and then some other stuff happens. Expected a lot better...

4/10
Willy
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm

The Inbetweeners Movie 2011

Absolutely love the series and this is just brilliant,peurile,childish and silly.....bring it on,also contains the best line in a movie ever(well if your a Rovers fan anyway) after the ride from the airport where they are regaled by pissed up "Football" fans,Will in his monologue say's "when anyone asks me if i like football i say yes,but i fucking hate Burnley" cheers

10/10
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next