Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.
Fortress Ewood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Legend!

3 posters

Go down

I Am Legend! Empty I Am Legend!

Post by OldhamRover Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Best part of two years since I last posted here...a lot has happened in between times (for me, not here, nothing has happened here)...

I survived the exodus, but couldn't live with the anarchy that followed. The powerhouses of this land during its glory days became sycophants, desperate to cling to their narcissistic perceptions of themselves. Afraid of death, terrified of anonymity they governed over a ruin, watching the dwindling population without concern. It was this that caused me to escape (well, and non-Internet events, but that doesn't fit my blockbuster narrative).

Now the prodigal son has returned to a ghost town, lamenting the state of my former home.

I wander its streets, writing on the walls in the forlorn hope that some day someone will read my words and know that we were here. We worked, we laboured to build a utopia, we laughed, we fought, we worshipped.....WE LIVED.
OldhamRover
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5445
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

I Am Legend! Empty Re: I Am Legend!

Post by OldhamRover Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Fuck this, sun's shining, I'm out.

See you in another couple of years. Or maybe not because seeing my profile tell me that I'm 26 is not nice and seeing a picture of Selita Ebanks reminds me that if I ever make it back here she'll probably be old and dried up and not worth fucking...

I guess the last thing I want to say is I love you all, Jim Jeffries is a prophet, I didn't rape anyone cos Ched Evans' mate said she consented to the gangbang, Justin Bieber is better than death metal, and wanking when you've done a few grams of sniff is really hard.

Goodnight.
OldhamRover
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5445
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

I Am Legend! Empty Re: I Am Legend!

Post by DodgyGambit Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm

didnt like the movie about you
DodgyGambit