Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.
Fortress Ewood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another Lamb to the slaughter?????

+2
Roverdamus
glosterrover
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yet another Lamb to the slaughter????? Empty Yet another Lamb to the slaughter?????

Post by glosterrover Sat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm

So my brothers (and sisters) in desperation,Gary Bowyer has been appointed our new manager at Looooooooong last,Now I think this is a good thing because under him last season we actually looked half decent and also he seems to have the dressing room,now his first problem is going to be keeping Jordan RhodesWho has been targeted by Hull and Wham (surprise,surprise) followed by the highly unlikely prospect of getting us back in the (relatively) big time,so what do we all think????
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Yet another Lamb to the slaughter????? Empty Re: Yet another Lamb to the slaughter?????

Post by Roverdamus Sat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm

You managed to change your avatar all by yourself? Shocked
Roverdamus
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7822
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Yet another Lamb to the slaughter????? Empty Re: Yet another Lamb to the slaughter?????

Post by glosterrover Sun May 26, 2013 10:16 am

Clever aren't i cheers
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Tue May 28, 2013 1:28 pm

If we can keep hold of Rhodes, then we may have a chance. Let's hope the idiots abroad don't try to cash in....

Congrats on the avatar change GR!!
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10906
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue May 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Ta Sledge,Rumours are we are in for Tayler-Fletcher from Blackpool,would that be to replace Katie Price or as a back up for Rhodes and Best now that Kazim-Kazim has gone??? Shebby has come out and said that all of last seasons managers( Rolling Eyes ) were useless and that Bowyer now has to avoid mediocrity.....way to talk him up Shebby you soft twat!!!! oh and I hope we recall Rochina because the lad is class!!!
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Thu May 30, 2013 1:39 pm

I doubt anyone even pays any attention to Shebby anymore, which is probably why he has surfaced!!

I don't know how he can label them anything (I'm sure someone will hit me with some stats...) given the time they were in the job. Surley if 57 & 67 days are not enough time to be a success in a job then equally they cannot really be enough time to be deemed a failure in a job.

Shebby is just a nosher!!
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Thu May 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Undoubtedly, Bowyer has made his first 3 signings including Rovers old boy Alan Judge......now to keep Pricey!!!!
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Fri May 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Those signings are being met with mixed reactions.
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Judge has been playing well for County and we do need another keeper as Gregorz seems to be surplus to requirements for some baffling reason
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Wasn't he on loan? We could've taken him on for £1m i believe, or, as we have done get Clint in on a free.
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Sandomierski played well at the end so a million quid isn't that much for a decent up and coming Keeper,we have let 8 players go who are out of contract and it looks like spectacular cock is off back north of the border......can we have some higher profile ins now please Rolling Eyes
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:56 pm

So now its being reported that the supporters trust is warning Venkys they stand to lose £40 million this next season and that we are probably going to go the way of Portsmouth and tumble down the Leagues!!!!! anyone else feeling a bit sick at that statement??? could be a smokescreen to get Venkys out but I doubt it!! Mad
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:56 pm

We were always going to lose money dropping down from the Prem in to the Championship with the TV money the positional based prize money.

The way Wankeys have run the show is nothing short of comical, whether that be 'bad advice' from whichever greedy wankstain wanting an easy buck from niave owners to their complete lack of knowledge on how to run a football club.

Either way as a result we have dropped down a league (nearly 2 if it wasn't for Sir Gary Bowyer) so, as mentioned above, we were always going to lose money. I don't know if BRST have taken in to account the rise in TV revenue as from the coming season, if so then this is nothing more than an attempt to get more people on board with the BRST to start another/continue a hate campaign against Wankeys.
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DodgyGambit Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Shebby gone?
DodgyGambit
DodgyGambit
Admin

Number of posts : 5618

https://fortressewood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Can't see him being able to stay now!!!
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Until an official statement has been released, I'm not getting over excited.
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 pm

And now it seems we are about to bring Gally back to the club.....never should have let him go in the first place
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Well he wasn't PL standard, but he may be of use in the Championship....
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:05 pm

He had a lot of potential imo he just suffered as Cole and Yorke were here at the time.....and now we have Katie Price and spiffing todger Laughing
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by DodgyGambit Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Hasnt Rochina been called back too, im assuming he would play alongside Katie
DodgyGambit
DodgyGambit
Admin

Number of posts : 5618

https://fortressewood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 pm

I was assuming Rochina would play just behind Katie and Best/Gally? we could both be wrong,i almost certainly am Laughing
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 pm

We won't know until the season starts, but I'm quietly confident...
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 pm

StLedge wrote:We won't know until the season starts, but I'm quietly confident...

You say that every fucking pre-season. Just STOP. tongue
Roverdamus
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7822
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Very Happy One season I will be right!!!
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 pm

It will be this season that you experience vindication Sledge cheers
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum