Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.
Fortress Ewood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And in other news...............

3 posters

Go down

And in other news............... Empty And in other news...............

Post by StLedge Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:53 pm

A MAN has been arrested for having sex in a street with a SOFA.

And in other news............... Man_who_had_sex_wi_1591335a

Gerard Streator, 46, was spotted bending over the abandoned yellow settee with his trousers round his ankles.

The hotel worker was seen by an off-duty cop at 11pm “thrusting his hips” against the sofa which was in full view next to the kerb. Nobody was on the “love seat”.

As the officer yelled at him, Streator fled to a nearby apartment block in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

He was later arrested and charged with one count of lewd and lascivious behaviour.

Streator could face up to nine months in jail and a £7,000 fine.

- A PERVERT is being hunted by cops in Varallo, Italy, after he was seen having sex with a BOTTLE BANK.

StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10906
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

And in other news............... Empty Re: And in other news...............

Post by Rover the Sea Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:10 pm

I fully intend to have sex with a female (human) tonight, am I normal???
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Depends....does she work in DFS???? Laughing
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Sofa-nee ^^
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 am

Suite ^^^

PS. for the record, I did.
Rover the Sea
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 pm

A British man has been arrested by police in Florida who claim he flew to the US to have sex with an underage girl and then raise their children as sex slaves.

Shuhel Mahboob Ali allegedly made contact via the internet with an undercover investigator from the Brevard County Sheriff's Office in January.

He is said to have told the agent of his plans.

"As part of the relationship, the suspect allegedly wanted to impregnate the victim, whereupon he would be able to groom the children to be abused by the suspect from the time of birth," a police statement said.

The 39-year-old travelled from London last Saturday to meet the investigator and was detained as he went to meet the young girl.

Ali is currently in the custody of the US Marshal's service in Orlando, facing a charge of attempting to persuade a minor to engage in sexual activity.

If convicted, Ali faces life in prison with a minimum sentence of 10 years and a fine of up to $250,000 (£163,000).

General population please!!
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Labour politician admits an affair... with an ALIEN! Father-of-three talks of his belief in extra-terrestial life and claims he fathered a love child with one

Politicians often make claims that seem out-of-this-world.

But now a councillor in Whitby, North Yorkshire, has made one that really is - Labour's Simon Parkes says he fathered a child with an alien.

The married father-of-three, who represents Stakesby, said his wife had rowed with him after revealing he had a child called Zarka with an alien he refers to as the Cat Queen.

The 53-year-old driving instructor said he has sexual relations with the alien about four times a year.

'What will happen is that we will hold hands and I will say "I'm ready" and then the technology I don't understand will take us up to a craft orbiting the earth,' he explained.

'My wife found out about it and was very unhappy, clearly. That caused a few problems, but it is not on a human level, so I don't see it as wrong.'

Cllr Parkes, who also claims his 'real mother' is a 9ft green alien with eight fingers, said people only claim he is mad because they have not shared his experiences and that the encounters don't affect his work on behalf of Whitby residents.

'I can understand how you would say that because you have not seen anything yourself and that's your immediate fall-back position, but you come and spend some time with me and follow me around for a day and you will actually walk away shaking your head because you will think actually he's not mad.

'There are plenty of people in my position who don't chose to come out and say it because they are terrified it will destroy their careers.'

He told Channel 4 documentary Confessions Of An Alien Abductee his first recollection is of being lifted out of his cot by an alien.

Councillor Parkes, who spends hours drawing his extra-terrestrial experiences as it helps him to comes to terms with them, said: 'The only thing I can remember after that is it saying to me you will never be hurt, your will never be harmed.

'I think I am fairly clear in my head that I am being monitored [by aliens] very closely and if there is anything that's seriously about to happen or does happen then I am fairly confident in my own mind that they will intervene, they have in the past.'

He said he is also often followed by the security services and that he and a female passenger in his car were recently abducted by aliens in Cloughton, near Scarborough, before being returned to the vehicle as it moved.'
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Nutter
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Just slightly!!!
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down