Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.
Fortress Ewood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Metal Fan Attacked Near Blackburn!!!

+4
arover
StLedge
Willy
glosterrover
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teenage Metal Fan Attacked Near Blackburn!!! Empty Teenage Metal Fan Attacked Near Blackburn!!!

Post by glosterrover Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Have just read on the Metalhammer site that about a week ago A teenage lad named Ben Moores was attacked at Rossendale a few miles from where Sophie Lancaster was beaten to death just because he has long hair and wears Heavy Metal clothing,i mean seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people? if you cannot wear the clothes you want or listen to the music you want to for fear of being attacked by Chavvy Morons then it really is the beginning of the end for society!!! Simply cannot believe that people are so idiotic and small minded.........for shame Mad
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Teenage Metal Fan Attacked Near Blackburn!!! Empty Re: Teenage Metal Fan Attacked Near Blackburn!!!

Post by Willy Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Let me just say this, and believe me I am NOT condoning this kinda behaviour at ALL, but in Burnley (when I was there) the chavs were outnumbered by skaters/metalheads wearing Marilyn Manson/Korn/Slipknot hoodies by a long way. If there were ever any fights then they were borne from both sides. Metal isn't as badly represented as people would have you believe.
Willy
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9876
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Teenage Metal Fan Attacked Near Blackburn!!! Empty Re: Teenage Metal Fan Attacked Near Blackburn!!!

Post by StLedge Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Regardless of what music someone listens to, I think it is a sorry state of affairs when someone is beaten just for how they are dressed!
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10906
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Dunno about that. I once twatted a guy coz he was wearing a t-shirt that said "H from Steps shagged your dad". I think there has to be forgiveable exceptions in this case.
Willy
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

That's allowed Willam because Steps weren't technically music....just bad noise Laughing
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm

I t just seems that at the present there are more attacks on Metal kids for what they are wearing/listen to,Chavs just fight among themselves because they are brainless regardless of their musical tastes......... Wink
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Willy wrote:Dunno about that. I once twatted a guy coz he was wearing a t-shirt that said "H from Steps shagged your dad". I think there has to be forgiveable exceptions in this case.

Really?? I'd find that quite funny. Like the kind of t-shirts that have 'That man likes cock' on the back with a big arrow pointing the anyone stood next to you at a bar.
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 pm

There's not really anything new about this is there? Since I can remember different tribes adhering to different habits, sense of dress and musical tastes have been agressive towards each other. Mods & Rockers to kick it all off, skinheads and greasers and everyone likes to kick fuck out of a hippie. Stupid teenage stuff that sometimes goes horribly wrong.

But I'm an old arse so what do I know?
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 pm

You are all knowing arover and we bow to your superior knowledge Not Worthy
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 pm

I can't say I've ever had any violence towards the way I dress. I've been given a lot of dirty looks, and maybe the odd comment from passers by, but nothing more.
RTM08
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5935
Registration date : 2009-02-15

http://www.hawx.comxa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:20 pm

I get the odd comment yes (mostly for my Slaytanic Wehrmacht shirt) but i don't give a feck,it's my life and i'll wear what i want Rock!
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:14 pm

RTM08 wrote:I can't say I've ever had any violence towards the way I dress. I've been given a lot of dirty looks, and maybe the odd comment from passers by, but nothing more.

But that's because you're posh and not everyone wears Tops and Tails as every day wear.....
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Rofl.
Roverdamus
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7822
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Oh very good Sledge Laughing
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:43 am

glosterrover wrote:You are all knowing arover and we bow to your superior knowledge Not Worthy

Cool.
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 pm

StLedge wrote:
RTM08 wrote:I can't say I've ever had any violence towards the way I dress. I've been given a lot of dirty looks, and maybe the odd comment from passers by, but nothing more.

But that's because you're posh and not everyone wears Tops and Tails as every day wear.....

I don't even own anything I could call "Tops and Tails" Sad
RTM08
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 am

It must have been Jodphurs and a velvet smoking jacket then Laughing
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Is it possible that there was a bit more to the story? It always happens, someone starts mouthing off, gets seven shades kicked out of them then it gets reported as "I was just minding my own business and they hit me."

Like it or not, shit happens. It happens to metal fans and rap fans, to black guys and white guys, people who like mints and those who prefer Haribo...

glosterrover wrote:You are all knowing arover and we bow to your superior knowledge Not Worthy

if you'd said that about anyone else it would sound sarcastic.
OldhamRover
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5445
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 am

OldhamRover wrote:Is it possible that there was a bit more to the story? It always happens, someone starts mouthing off, gets seven shades kicked out of them then it gets reported as "I was just minding my own business and they hit me."

It's not always the case. Someone I know from college got attacked outside college in around October time or so from 3 asians because he had long hair and looked a bit like a hippie.
RTM08
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 pm

If it had turned and he ended up kicking the shit of of those 3 it would have gone down as a 'Metal fan in racist attack'
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm

OR,i know my sarcasm is sometimes to the fore but arover is the Don!!!!
As for the other it's just yet another hate crime in this god forsaken cesspool of a country in which we reside,time for a Peasants Revolt.....someone pass Sledge his pitchfork Twisted Evil
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm no peasant, you cheeky bitch Smile
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Furry Muff but we need someone to lead,RTM is too posh!!!!
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 pm

RTM08 wrote:
OldhamRover wrote:Is it possible that there was a bit more to the story? It always happens, someone starts mouthing off, gets seven shades kicked out of them then it gets reported as "I was just minding my own business and they hit me."

It's not always the case. Someone I know from college got attacked outside college in around October time or so from 3 asians because he had long hair and looked a bit like a hippie.

My mate used to get shit from Pakistani and Bengali lads all the time for having slightly 'long' hair. Is it offensive to them or something? It seems to happen a lot...exactly like that.
Willy
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:38 am

Willy wrote:My mate used to get shit from Pakistani and Bengali lads all the time for having slightly 'long' hair. Is it offensive to them or something? It seems to happen a lot...exactly like that.

Very possible. There was an article in Metalhammer a few months back about how soldiers and police were rounding up people at metal concerts and other similar events and then shaving their heads.
RTM08
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next