Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.
Fortress Ewood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obviously

5 posters

Go down

Obviously Empty Obviously

Post by arover Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 am

I know footballers are hardly renowned for their eloquence in interview but I've just seen one that ranks right up there with the most moronic ever. In fact it was so excrutiating that the TV people could easily have been charged with cruelty for putting the poor soul up there in the first place and believe you me the charge would've stood.

I'm speaking of an interesting chat with Victor Moses after Wigan snaffled a point at Norwich yesterday. I tried to count the number of times the poor unfortunate uttered the word "obviously" but it was too difficult, he prefaced everything he said (or didn't say) with it. I did find out that "obviously they would have to take the positives from this one" that they "obviously will take each game as it comes" and that they are "all obviously right behind the gaffer" and deduced myself that obviously he is a moron.

Why trot these people out in front of the cameras? It really is a little cruel and uneccessary we know what they're going to say give or take the odd obviously. really though Moses is the worst I have ever seen.
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Obviously Empty Re: Obviously

Post by arover Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Obviously nobody gives a rat's arse about this.
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 pm

orry arover, I have been really busy in work (had to happen some time).

I'll admit I haven't....errm....heard him speak, so cannot comment on him, errrrm...but the average footballer struggles to errrmm formulate a sentence without repeating the same errrmm word/noise/grunt in an attempt to string words together.....obviously....
StLedge
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10906
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 am

arover wrote:Obviously nobody gives a rat's arse about this.

I couldn't find anything online showing it, so it was hard to comment.
Willy
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9876
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Is Moses' English any good? The story I read about him said he never spoke to anyone properly the first two years he was in England, just whispered to his coaches.

I see you've all been busy on here since my last visit.

Obviously.
OldhamRover
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5445
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by arover Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 am

OldhamRover wrote:Is Moses' English any good? The story I read about him said he never spoke to anyone properly the first two years he was in England, just whispered to his coaches.

I see you've all been busy on here since my last visit.

Obviously.

He only speaks in cliches and every know and then refers to those tablets of stone he fetched down from that mountain.
arover
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

And then parts the Red Sea cheers
glosterrover
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum